Kniha návštěv

Datum 10.03.2023

Vložil Sandra Clifford

Titulek sandraclifford33@gmail.com

Hey there, My name is Sandra and I live here in Canada. I hate to say this because I am not proud of it, but for the interest of those who maybe going through similar predicaments; I had criminal record which deprived me of so many job opportunities alongside hard inquiries and about 16 derogatory items which messed up my report and lowered my credit score to low 520 (TransUnion) 560(Equifax) and 540 (Experian). I couldn’t meet up with so many payments and I had plenty debts, it was going to ruin my life until I read testimonies about H a c k Mavens on a blog and how they can help recover lost crypto assets, track a cheating spouse, clean criminal records as well as fixing credit, I thought it was all a faux but something told me to give it a try and after few days, my record was wiped clean and my credit was brought up to 810. I’m so excited and I strongly recommend H A C K M A V E N S 5 @ G M A I L . C O M to anyone who might need their help. You can also Call/Text/Whatsapp: + 1 (2 0 9) 4 1 7 – 1 9 5 7

Zpět na diskuzi
TOPlist